NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
No contribution or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway begins on 06/20/2022 and ends on 10/31/2022. (“Entry Period”). Sponsor is Crypto Christian. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the last day of the contest. By completing the entry form and providing your information, you hereby indicate your acceptance of the terms contained herein and agree to be bound by these terms. The Giveaway is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Details and qualifications for participation in this Giveaway may apply. Restrictions are listed in the Official Rules. Entrants will be placed on the Sponsor’s contact list to receive updates but may opt out at any time.
Prize: One (1) Whatsminer M30S, with an approximate retail value of $10,000.00 plus shipping and handling. Approximate total retail value is $10,000.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the official prize in the event the offered Prize is no longer available or the provision of such Prize otherwise becomes impracticable due to worldwide supply chain issues and/or shortages. In such an event, Sponsor shall coordinate with the winner to determine an acceptable Prize replacement of equal or greater value. By entering this Giveaway, you expressly consent to such substitution and will coordinate in good faith with the Sponsor to determine an acceptable replacement.
Important: By participating in this Giveaway, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
NO CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY NOR WOULD SUCH ACTION INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page or see “Submission Guidelines” below.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsors of this Giveaway are Crypto Christian and Geosyn Mining (collectively “Sponsor”).
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on 6/20/22 and ends on 10/31/2022 (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on the last date of the contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants apply. Void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Directors, members, ongoing contractors and service providers, and employees of Sponsor and its agents, or the immediate families of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: To enter the Giveaway, you must complete the entry form located here. To successfully submit your entry, you will be required to follow all directions and provide all requested information. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor and must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period.
- ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries, including but not limited to, any submission attempt via U.S. mail or other non-electronic means. Sponsor is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Giveaway, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process, or any potential entrant’s ineligibility due to applicable laws and regulations.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive the following Prize: One (1) Whatsminer M30S, with an approximate retail value of $10,000.00. Those expenses that relate to obtaining and delivering the Prize to Winner shall be paid by Sponsor. Such expenses include payment of applicable taxes and tariffs related to obtaining the Prize and shipping/delivery of the item to Winner as necessary and agreed between Sponsor and Winner. Winner shall be responsible for payment of any applicable taxes related to Winner’s acceptance and receipt of the Prize.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize is awarded AS IS without any warranties of any kind and all warranties are hereby specifically disclaimed. The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize, except that Sponsor may in its sole discretion substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The value of the Prize may be taxable as income under federal, state, or local laws, and the Winner will receive an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the Prize.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be chosen by a random drawing at 12:00 pm on 11/01/2022 in Austin, TX. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of an entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online services provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they (Winner) are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning
entry. The Winner will be notified no later than 11/10/2022, by email or telephone.
- WINNER RESTRICTIONS: Once selected, except as where prohibited by state or federal law, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability, which must be signed and returned (along with any other required documentation Sponsor reasonably believes is necessary for prize fulfillment, including, without limitation, proof of identity and eligibility to win Prize); and (b) a Publicity Release giving Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the Winner in promotional material and/or advertising. The Winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within fourteen (14) days of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. In the event the selected Winner fails to respond within the given time period or is ineligible to accept the Prize, another winner will be selected utilizing the process outlined in these Official Rules.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Giveaway are the sole property of Sponsor. All Giveaway materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by the Sponsor.
- Documentation: To receive a written copy of the Giveaway rules, the name of the Winner, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return
envelope to PO Box 660121 Austin, TX 78766. Requests must be received no later than two years after the Giveaway concludes. The winner’s name may be obtained beginning 11/20/2022. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof in compliance with applicable laws. All interpretations of the Rules and other promotional materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and shall be resolved in the courts of Texas.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Giveaway or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Giveaway, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering this Giveaway, entrants release Sponsor and the agents and/or employees of Sponsor, from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Giveaway.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Giveaway. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Except where prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Giveaway if the Giveaway is unable to proceed as set forth herein, including, but not limited to, cancellation, or any proceedings or events related thereto, weather conditions, threatened or actual acts of terrorism, security concerns, or any other events or conditions beyond the
control of the Sponsor, including those that may be related to significant supply chain issues on obtaining the offered Prize.
shall control. Entrants will be placed on the Sponsor’s contact list to receive updates but may opt-out at any time.
- CONTACT: Questions about this Giveaway may be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to 10900 Research Blvd Ste 160C PMB 3196 Austin, TX 78759.